The Versatile Award
I have only been writing my blog for 5 months and I have received not one, but two award nominations!
I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award and just two months later, I have been nominated for The Versatile Award. I am delighted that my efforts have been recognised and I would like to thank YOU, my followers, for all your support.
I would also like to thank A Romanian in Russia for kindly nominating me. Simona is a fantastic Travel Blogger, so do please visit her blog and follow her travels around Russia, Thailand and Romania.
1. Display the Versatile award badge on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
3. Share any 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate up to 10 blogs and notify them
7 Things About Me
1. I am an organisation freak. I love to plan and make lists! There is no greater feeling than crossing completed items off my lists 😉
2. Every morning I need English tea… a bucket of. I cannot and will not function until I have had sufficient tea!
3. I have been dying my hair ginger since I was 14. Most people think its natural.
4. My favourite season is Spring. I love this time because nature is starting to wake and there is so much anticipation as to what lies ahead.
5. My favourite colour is purple
6. My fascination with period buildings started during childhood and I wanted to grow up to be an architect. That didn’t happen … I can’t draw !
7. I hate shopping at the mall. I buy as much as I can from the Internet.
Kreete from Adventurous Trails
Carrie from Two Small Potatoes
Chloe from Journey with Chloe
Shona from Paraphernalia.co
Anna from Filipokie
These are all amazing blogs which are very deserving of the nomination. Please show them your support by following and subscribing.