I decided it was time to get my Bucket List written down, if I am ever going stand a change of getting through it. The list is much longer than I expected, but I am really excited about getting these things planned, actually doing them and ultimately ticking them off my list.
So here goes…..
- Watch Puffins in Shetland Islands
- See the Grey Seals in Norfolk, UK
- See Reindeer in Lapland
- View the Penguin Parade at Philip Island
- Visit Australia Zoo
- See a Kangaroo in the Wild
- Observe the Seregeti's Great Migration
- Go Whale Watching 10/11/2019
- Watch a Family of Dolphins 29/12/2014
- Fly over the Grand Canyon in a Helicopter 16/10/2010
- Attend the Vienna New Year's Concert
- Ride on the Maid of the Mist at Niagara Falls 22/05/2012
- See the Northern Lights in Iceland
- See the Midnight Sun in the Artic Circle
- Road Trip along Route 66
- Trans-Siberian Train Journey
- Watch a Race at Daytona International Speedway 29/01/2017
- Spend Halloween in Dracula's castle!
- Take a cruise through The Inside Passage in Alaska
- Wander around the Smithsonian
- Eat Pizza in Italy
- Photograph the Parthenon
- Climb Mount Olympus
- Trek through the Himalayas
- Drive the Great Ocean Road
- Ride The Rocky Mountaineer Train
Places to Visit
- New England in the Fall 10/06/2018
- Spend Christmas at Yellowstone National Park
- Norwegian Fjords
- Hawaii Volcano National Park
- Visit Munich during Octoberfest
- Visit Romania
- Visit Sleep Hollow, New York 15/10/2017
- Hike through Olympic National Park, Washington State 10/11/2019
- Enjoy The Architecture of Seville
- Set foot on Svalbard
- Visit Easter Island
- Ride a San Francisco cable car
- Visit the Pyramids 18/03/1986
- View the New York Cityscape
Where have I travelled?
My travels so far have been concentrated around North America and Europe, where I have visited 19 countries.
I have been reading so many fascinating adventures from fellow bloggers, that I can’t wait to go further a field. Since starting my blog I have become more driven to tackle my bucket list head on!